Acetone print. Limited edition. Each is uniquely handprinted.
- These prints make use of a technique called Acetone Printing.
- Conceptualisation is done on a computer using a variety of material and references. Composition is locked down and the image is printed. The image is then transferred to paper by a method of hand printing. After it is properly dry, the colour is added with paint.
- Each print is therefor slightly different and somewhat unique.
- Paper might show watermarks and prints are best presented in a frame behind glass.
- Sizes available: A3 R950, A2 by special request
- Work will be shipped from Cape Town, Western Cape. Shipping fees not included.
YOU WILL BE PUT INTO DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE ARTIST AFTER PAYMENT TO ARRANGE DELIVERY.