“Tropical” Acrylic Pouring on Canvas Paper
Each is uniquely hand-painted.
- Acrylic Pouring is an innovative way to use acrylic paints to create an art piece. Instead of using tools like brushes or knives to create a piece of art, fluid paints are poured directly onto the surface and the canvas tilted to move the paint around. Pouring allows for the colors to blend naturally as they come in contact with each other. This technique can be done either one color at a time, or with multiple paints to maximize color blending. Different effects are created by adding treatments with heat-guns and gloss glaze finishing.
- Each print is therefore slightly different and somewhat unique.
- Physical Artwork size: 20cm x 20cm
- Acrylic on acrylic paper: R500
- Digital download R600: files size high resolution digital file
- Digital format is ideal for printing on photo paper, fabric or wallpaper.
- Work will be shipped from Walvis Bay, Namibia. Shipping fees not included.
- SHIPMENT WILL BE ARRANGED AFTER PAYMENT.